Friday, April 17, 2015

Can I learn the piano in the time I am given for genius hour?

  Ever since I was young I was interested in music no matter the style. And as I grew so did my passion for music. In sixth grade I picked up my first instrument the trombone, and in seventh started learning guitar.

  Last year for genius hour I attempted to learn to trumpet. And this year I am planing on teaching myself the piano. For along time i have wanted to learn the piano and thanks to genius hour I finally can.  I feel like piano is one instrument that every good musician must learn and I also know that most major music schools in America request you have a background in piano.

  I am very exited about learning piano but it will not be easy. One of the biggest problems I will be facing is the fact that I don't own a piano of any kind, so I have found a website that I will be using to learn piano while I save up enough to buy a piano of my own.

http://www.onlinepianist.com/virtual_piano/

4 comments:

  1. Are you planning to get a piano?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to get a piano but I dont think I will be able to get one.

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to learn the piano, I hope your genius hour goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you're brave picking an instrument for genius hour. Although you're musicslly talented already I'm sure it wont be roo difficult. Im sure you'll be fine. I like it. good job.

    ReplyDelete